Property & Casualty Pre-licensing Education - Federal Way

Property and Casualty pre-licensing classes fulfill the Washington State pre-licensing education requirement, which must be completed prior to taking the State Property and/or Casualty Insurance License Exam. A Property & Casualty license is for agents selling home, auto, boat and commercial insurance. To register for class, you may pay online or contact us with payment. Once you pay your class tuition, you will have access to our online courseware to prestudy. Learn more about Washington pre-licensing requirements.

Description Price Select Date Add to Cart
Live Lecture Property and Casualty - Federal Way $245.00 Add